- Drink Voucher Option: Vouchers can be pre-purchased by the HOST at a cost of $6.50 Each for less than 100. 100 to 199 at $6.00 each. 200 to 399 at $5.50 each. 400 plus vouchers at $5.00 each. Vouchers can be exchanged at the bar for 1 standard size cup of Beer, Wine or Alcoholic Mixed Drink. (Vouchers cannot be purchased during the event. Unused Vouchers are not returnable.) (Top-Shelf NOT Included, but client can pay for the difference after presenting a Voucher.)
- Open Bar Option: You can offer an OPEN BAR for up to 4 hours at a cost of $25.00 per guest which must include ALL guests of drinking age. Your package must include the Alcohol for Purchase option in order to add the Open Bar.
- Adding Alcohol for Purchase Option to a Package that does not already include this service: You can add the “Alcohol for Purchase” bar option for $300.00 and get 50 Alcohol Vouchers to give to your guests Beer or Wine! Voucher is good for one free alcoholic drink.
- Mixed drinks can be added to this basic package for an additional $100.00. That means fir $400.00, you get 50 alcoholic drink vouchers that can be exchanged for a beer, wine or mixed drinks.
- Additional Vouchers available at the prices listed above.
Guests will be able to purchase Alcoholic Beverages using Credit and Debit cards only. Drink prices at the bar will average $7.00 each for a Beer or Wine and $8.00 each for an alcoholic beverage, plus tax. Top Shelf Brands will be $12.00 each. Tax of 7.5% will be charged for each sale at the bar. Pricing is subject to change at any time.
Alcohol for Purchase Details: Venue will provide an Alcohol for Purchase Bar including a Bartender, Security (if deemed necessary), Beer, Wine and Alcohol with Mixed Drinks. One bartender per approx. 100 guests. Guests can PURCHASE alcoholic beverages during the event at the agreed upon times.
The above package includes the Bartender, Security, alcohol – as noted, cups, ice, napkins and condiments.
Alcoholic Beverages will include popular brands and styles. Top Shelf brands of alcohol will be available by request to be served at the event, at an additional cost. No alcohol may leave the premises during or after the event.
During Weddings & Quinces/Sweet 16’s ONLY, the Bride and Groom or Host Parents will receive 3 alcoholic drink vouchers each to be used during the time the bar is open during their event. Individuals must be of legal drinking age. Drink Pricing posted at the bar does not include sales tax which will be added to each purchase.
- All guests will be asked for official state ID to prove they meet the drinking age of 21.
- Bartenders will accept Credit or Debit Cards only for the purchase of Alcoholic Beverages! (Invitations should read “Alcohol purchases by Credit & Debit Cards Only”)
- Tips to the bartender may be done by cash, Credit or Debit cards.
- No alcoholic shots are allowed.
- Bartenders will not serve anyone they feel has had too much to drink.
- Guests may purchase 1 alcoholic drink per visit to the bar during any event deemed to have more than 25% of the guests under the age of 21. (This automatically applies to ALL Quinces, Sweet 16’s and Parties where the guest(s) of honor are under 21 Years Old.)
- Guests may purchase 2 alcoholic drinks per visit to the bar during any event deemed to have less than 25% of the guests under the age of 21.
All drinks will be served in plastic cups.
- No cans or bottles will be allowed to leave the bar.
- Bar will open after any ceremony or blessing concludes, if applicable.
- Bar will stop selling alcohol 30 minutes prior to the conclusion of the event.
- Last call will occur 45 minutes prior to the conclusion of the event.