Items & Services NOT Included in any Packages:
Package do NOT include a cake, limo, fresh flowers, ceremony Officiate nor formal attire.
- A 50% deposit upon signing with the balance due in monthly payments up until 30 days prior to the event date.
- Pre-Payment In Full, upon signing more than 30 days prior to event date, receives a 10% – 20% discount depending on package.
- Extended Payment Plans are available and require a $500.00 deposit to secure your date. The balance may be paid in monthly amounts until the balance is paid in full up until 30 days prior to the event date. Discounts may apply and vary based on package purchased and must be paid by Credit or Debit Card on file.
- Payments within 30 days of the event must be by bank check, money order, credit card or cash. (No personal or business checks)
- Date Change and Cancellation Policy:
- Date Changes and Cancellations are subject to future date availability and must be made in writing.
- All canceled events will receive a gift certificate for the full amount paid to date, less any applicable fees. The gift certificate will be good for up to two years from the date issued. NO REFUNDS are issued for canceled events.
- Amount paid to date, less any applicable fees, will be applied in full to the new event date package. The package price in effect at the time of the date change will apply to the new contract. This may result in a package price increase.
- No refunds will apply if a smaller package is booked.
- Date changes and Cancellations made within 90 days of your event date are subject to a 25% fee of the original package price. Date changes and Cancellations made within 30 days of your event date are subject to a 50% fee of the original package price.
- Only one date change is permitted without a penalty. Additional date changes are subject to a 25% fee of the original package price.
- Gift certificates are issued to the individual(s) who have paid the money to date and are transferable. Transfers must be made in person with the original gift certificate.
- Gift certificates may only be used to re-book an event or photo season package at the package price in effect at the time the event is rescheduled. Gift certificates are transferable for the booking of a NEW event only; they CANNOT be applied to another existing event. NO Discounts will apply to any Booking using a Gift Certificate.
The Venue reserves the right to schedule events where the restrooms might be shared by two different events. We occasionally schedule multiple events which results in the restrooms being shared. One of the two events would be considered a public event or semi private, while the other event would be considered private. The restrooms would be located in the semi-private event.
- A $500.00 Damage Deposit will be due 7 days prior to the event date. This Damage Deposit is to cover any damages caused to the facility, or property within the facility, during your event.
- Check will be returned after any balances are settled.